White Card Melbourne //
TRAINING CALENDAR & ONLINE BOOKING
White Card Melbourne offers Construction Induction training 6 times a week from the 3 locations.
To book your class, click on the date and location that suits you and complete registration form:
Monday // Melbourne 10.00 am start
Tuesday // Hallam or Sunshine 10.00 am start
Wednesday // Melbourne 10.00 am start
Thursday // Sunshine 10.00 am start
Friday // Melbourne or Hallam 10.00 am start
Saturday // Sunshine or Melbourne (fortnightly) 10.00 am start
* Sometimes training schedule does change. Refer to the training calendar for the latest info
6 hours (including breaks and end-of-the-day assessment)
Participants must provide one form of photo I.D. (eg. passport, Australian driver's licence, proof of age card, student card).
Please note that non-Australian Driver's licences are not accepted
2. LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy)
As per WorkSafe Victoria requirements, the basic understanding, reading and writing of English is required. Use of interpreters and translators is not allowed.
As part of our pre-training review, all students are required to complete an LLN assessment to determine a student’s eligibility for enrolment into their selected course.
All students enrolling into any Edway Training course must have LLN skills to do simple calculations, understand English well enough to be able to read, write, and provide verbal responses to questions in English to undertake training and assessment in any of our courses.
For further information on student support services please refer to the Student Handbook.
Participants are required to arrive 10-15 minutes before the class start time. Please note that participants will be refused entrance to the class if they arrive 15 minutes after the scheduled starting time).
4. USI (Unique Student Identifier)
From 1 January 2015, every student who undertakes nationally recognised Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Australia is required to have a USI.
USI can be obtained via www.usi.gov.au
5. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
To attend the class, you MUST have the following PPE available prior to the beginning of the class.
PPE is available for sale through the hardware warehouses (such as Bunnings or RSEA).
Please note that PPE must meet Australian Standards (refer to below list for standards and examples).
According to the WorkSafe VIC, following PPE is required
1. Head Protection (hard hat) (AS/NZS 1801 Occupational protective helmets) See Bunnings UniSafe Yellow Type 1 ABS Safety Helmet
2. Eye Protection (AS 1337.1 Personal eye protection, Eye and face protectors for occupational applications) See Bunnings EyeShileds Safety Glasses
3. Hearing Protection (AS/NZS 1270 Acoustics - Hearing protectors) See Bunnings 3M Disposable Ear Plugs
4. High visibility reflective vest (AS/NZS 4602.1 High visibility safety garments class day/night and AS/NZS 1906.4 - Retroreflective materials & High Visibility materials for safety garments) See Bunnings UniSafe Large Orange Hi-Vis Day / Night Safety Vest
To make a booking:
Click on the blue box of the preferred class
Complete sign-up form
Once the booking is complete, system will send you the confirmation email with all the course details